Hello my loves, its been way way too long since I posted. Honestly, I sadly kinda gave up with trying to post regularly. I don’t really have any solid excuses other than I haven’t really been prioritizing this blog. I have no doubt been busy with school, but still have plenty of time to post at least once a week. Consistency is everything, and I really want to get back into regularly posting. I still love makeup and love playing around it. I guess I just haven’t been really tapping into my creative side all that much, but I want that to change. Obviously, I love trying out new products as well, but haven’t been purchasing as much lately because sadly I’m currently without a job.
Okaay now that we got that over with, I created this valentine’s look a while ago, but I feel like this would also just be a perfect date night look. I think I just need to set a goal to start practicing applying falsies because I know how much they really transform a look.
The details are all listed below. Please let me know what you think, and hit that follow button as I plan to be posting a lot more regularly:)
- Eyes: Makeupgeek eyeshadows in creme brulee, moondust, latte, peach smoothie, corrupt & urban decay cosmetics sin
- Lips: Colourpop liquid lipstick in sollow
- Foundation: Loreal True Match
- Eyeliner: Stila All day Waterproof Liquid LIner
- Bronzer: Hoola bronzer,
- Highlighter: mary-lou manizer by the balm cosmetics
- Blush: Romance by makeupgeek
- Mascara: Loreal waterproof voluminous carbon black
- Eyesbrows: Dipbrow pomade in auburn
- Primer: Loreal Magic Lumi
- Instant age rewind eraser dark circles